Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend rewind and plans for this week!

I ran my first 5K ever last Saturday. It felt nice to have finally done something that I was wanting to for so long. My timing was 36 min and I am very happy about it. I have attended two parties over the weekend by myself as Mr. Scorpio (My husband) was out of town. I love to observe people when I attend parties, not that I am judgmental or anything but I just love to watch how people react to things. It’s amazing how different people think differently about the same thing. I have met quite a few women with vibrant and active personalities and I started thinking of forming a team where in we can do activities together whenever we all get a chance.

Coming to my plans aka goals for this week. Below is what I would like to accomplish:

1. Go to gym 3 times during the week
2. Ride the bike twice during the week
3. Restrict to eating out only once.
4. Write up an email to all the ladies I met at the party proposing to form an all- girl team and come up with a name for it.
5. Have breakfast at home instead of spending money at the cafeteria.


No.4 on my list is exciting me; I have to wait and see what the outcome will be.

No comments: