Tuesday, November 25, 2008

November Round Up and December Outlook

I will be working this weekend and I guess I am not going to have any time to post until Dec 1st. I decided to do it now rather than wait till I get to the next month.

November Round Up
It’s the end of another month which brings me one more step closer to my debt free month. November was a good month except for the fact that I had to put 300 dollars away for HOA fees instead of paying towards my Credit Card. My Wamu CC should be paid off by Dec-15th and then I will have to deal with only one Credit Card which is also a big kill. It has 9200 balance on it. I will be paying off 2000 dollars a month until I bring the balance to zero.

Coming to the monthly progress report. This is how I have faired in November. This month has gone by sooner than expected.

CREDIT CARDS

Wamu
Nov-Beginning Balance - $2845
Nov-Ending Balance - $1200

BAC- WP
Nov Beginning Balance - $9932
Nov Ending Balance - $9219

CAR LOAN
BMW
Nov- Beginning Balance - $ 24330
Nov Ending Balance - $ 23820

EXERCISE ROUTINE

As planned I have been working out 4 days in a week until date and I will keep up the pace until the end of this month. I have added 2 more Pilates’ classes on to my existing list. We have our Volley Ball play-offs coming up and I believe I am prepared for it now. Enough of loosing 10 straight games-phew.

I have stuck to my budget and commitments. I decided not to buy any piece of clothing until I knock off all my debts and this month has also been added to my success log(However, my evil twin is luringme towards the black dress I saw at Black and White Store, umh $125, should I or shouldn't I).

December Outlook
Oh, the end of the year, what an exciting 30 days these will be. I have always liked December; it makes me feel like I am going to be a whole different person even though except for making new resolutions there isn’t much change. Well, of course if I keep up with the resolutions there will be changes. On that note, I think it will be a good idea for me to start deliberating on the new resolutions or projects that I would like to take up in 2009. I will definitely try to fit in some voluntary work in there. I will be part of projects that I wanted to by starting out small.

DECEMBER GOALS

  1. Loose 8 pounds. I am 148 right now , would like to bring it down to 140 lbs.
  2. No spending days on Tuesday and Thursday
  3. No rice eating days – Monday and Friday
  4. Start a good book, Yet to decide the pick
  5. Try to go bike riding once in two weeks

Wish me luck people

No comments: