Saturday, October 17, 2009

Its Deepavali - The Festival of Lights

Today is Deepavali for us, what most people know as the Festival of Lights.. Its the day the Good overcame the evil. I logged in today to start blogging again..about my Finances,...but I have changed my mind. Instead of focusing on material stuff, I want to reflect on my life today , take a moment and Thank God for blessing me in so many ways.

Thank you for blessing me with good health so I can live every moment

Thank you for blessing me with an amazing family that love me unconditionally

Thank you blessing me with a job so I can provide for my family and take care of my loved ones

Thank you for getting the messages to my ear when ever I need them.

Finally , Thank you for the good food, air, water and home that you have blessed me with.

No comments: